VRP 2.9L Whipple Supercharger Kit (GROUPBUY)
VRP 2.9L Whipple supercharger upgrade kit for the Mercedes M113k AMG platform
- Mercedes E55 AMG
- Mercedes CLS55 AMG
- Mercedes CL55 AMG
- Mercedes G55 AMG
- Mercedes S55 AMG
- Mercedes SL55 AMG
**Lead time is 8-10 weeks due to material shortages for Whipple head units**
VRP 2.9L Whipple Supercharger Upgrade Kit!
VRP Crank Horsepower 768
VRP Crank Torque 825
Stock Crank Horsepower 469
Stock Crank Torque 516
VRP 2.9l Whipple Supercharger Upgrade Kit is here!
Our Whipple conversion kit retains a number of factory compatible components. This kit is intended to be a supercharger conversion, allowing you to upgrade your 55k as you go while preserving your previous investments.
Our system installs like the factory unit, retains the classic 55k engine appearance except it is nearly 50 lbs lighter! It is the single most Modular Kit available for the M113k Platform
- Looped or stock fuel rail
- All 55k Injectors
- Our Billet 90/92mm and 105mm snout
- Factory or Upgraded Intercooler
- Factory Surge tanks
- Factory Bypass valve or delete kit
- Stock bypass valve
This kit features all hardware needed to convert your factory unit!
- Whipple supercharger
- Manifold adapter
- Intake manifold runners
- Billet snout with adapter
- Billet 62.5mm Pulley
VRP Supercharger Kit for M113k FAQ:
- What are the power gains?
– A fully factory E55 motor will typically dyno 430whp on a Dyno Jet. The VRP Supercharger kit made 668WHP…that’s a 238WHP increase in power! We were able to achieve this on a STOCK Factory M113K intercooler. With 15% drivetrain loss, this is over 768 Crank Horsepower. Almost 300 HP over the factory Rating.
- How is this different from your competitors Supercharger?
– Our supercharger retains much more of the factory components allowing you to save your previous upgrade investments. The VRP supercharger is ready to go out of the box with a 90mm and 92mm throttle body. Our Competitors supercharger is only compatible with 74mm and 82mm throttle bodies. Our competitor Rates their Kit At 680 Crank Horsepower, we just blew that out of the water.
- Why do I need to send my core in?
– We are giving customers a trade in value on their old units to lower cost of the supercharger.
- Do I need any other upgrades with this supercharger?
– We have prepared a Stage 5 Power Package that integrates all of the supporting mods needed for your VRP Supercharger Kit. If you are piecing the kit together, we highly recommend our Stage 3 Cooling Kit, an ice tank, long tube headers, and 630cc or larger injectors.
- Will this fit the M113?
– Yes, we are currently working on a conversion kit for M113 NA customers that will adapt the kit to work with their vehicle with minimal modification!
- Will my AMG engine builder placard fit over this?
– The AMG Builder Placard is not compatible with the supercharger by default. However, you have the option to affix your plaque to the kit using the same epoxy that Mercedes used on the OEM supercharger.
- Will the stock motor be able to handle this Supercharger Upgrade?
– Yes! Our test car was on a fully stock motor, Stock heads, Stock Cams, No head bolts, and fully stock bottom end
Stock surge tanks are REQUIRED to be shaved approximately 1mm on the inside of the tank, This is covered in the instruction manual.
Price Change Notes