GT GTS GTR AMG Downpipes w/ Heat Shield (M178)
Downpipes with heat shield for Mercedes Benz AMG GT GTS GTR M178
Weld in cats are REQUIRED with this product.
- Mercedes Benz AMG GTS 2015+
- Mercedes Benz AMG GT 2015+
- Mercedes Benx AMG GTR 2016+
Availability: 4 in stock (can be backordered)
**THIS PRODUCT WILL BE DISCONTINUED ONCE OUT OF STOCK**
Mercedes Benz GT GTS GTR AMG Downpipes w/ Heat Shield (M178)
- Reduce restricted air flow.
- Significant power gain
- Faster spool up
- Increases the life of your turbos.
- Reduces under hood temperature
- 100% Bolt on installation.
- On a turbocharged vehicle, a downpipe is a part of the exhaust system that connects the turbo exit to the catalytic converter. While it’s generally accepted that installing a downpipe will add “just” 10 to 20 horsepower, that gain is noticeable anytime the turbo is engaged. It adds up to a big increase in performance.
You may also like…
63 AMG (M177/M178)
VRP900 C63(s) AMG GT Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade (M177/M178)$3,495.00 Select options