AEM V2 5-Gallon Water/Methanol Injection Kit w/ HD Controller and Map Sensor
AEM V2 5-Gallon Water/Methanol Injection kit With HD controller and Map sensor
Fits the Mercedes Benz M112k, M113k, M156, M157, and M177 AMG platforms.
Water/Methanol injection for gas engines is a proven means for effectively reducing engine inlet air temperatures and suppressing harmful detonation on forced induction and high performance naturally aspirated race engines. This allows racers to reliably increase boost and advance ignition timing-without using high-octane racing fuel-for power gains of up to 20 percent.
The on-demand progressive controller in AEM’s Boost Dependent Water/Methanol Injection kit bases injection flow on manifold pressure using an on-board MAP sensor (up to 35 PSI of boost) to ensure the proper amount of water/methanol injection at all points along an engine’s power curve.
Boost Dependent HD controller features:
- large adjustment knobs
- integrated plug for harness connection
- integrated fuse
- covered status light
- test button for enhanced splash resistance and mounting tabs
- Wiring harness is terminated with a positive-lock connector on one end with color-coded wires to ease installation, integrated pump ground circuit and additional wire for optional on/off solenoid
- Heavy-duty high-pressure injection pump features integral fittings, a Santoprene diaphragm and EPDM seals to resist corrosion.
- Two precision-machined billet-aluminum injectors with integral check valves include multiple nozzles to cover a wide range of horsepower levels (500cc/min and two 1,000cc/min)
- 5 gallon tank with anti-slosh technology and high tech conductive low-fluid sensor with positive lock connector 20 feet of Nylon injection tubing included LED dash light for system status and low fluid warning